- You can type in the specific show and select it manually.
- You can choose the ‘select all shows in my subscription’ option.
- Or, you can use a content filter to make your selection.
- You can select time and dates ranging from the last 24 hours, to daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly breakdowns.
Click apply and review the demand revealed for each show.
Since you're comparing shows within one market, you will see the demand measured in absolute Demand Expressions. Hover over a point on the line to reveal the exact number of Demand Expressions on a specific day.
- Click, and a popup box of demand information will appear on the screen. Click the blue “X” to remove this box.
Pro Parrot Tip: You can compare up to 10 shows at one time.
You can export this data as an image or a CSV file by clicking “Actions”, EXPORT.