A legend for the events is displayed on the bottom of the time-shift chart.
- S signifies a Season Launch Date
- C signifies a Custom Event Start Date
- C within a square signifies a Custom Event End Date, if you chose one.
- A circle within a circle signifies an Episode Airing Date, if provided.
- A circle with an arrow signifies when demand measurement started for the series.
The events will show up on the Time-Shift analysis chart as signified with the unique badges.
Next, you can shift the time period range for your analysis. The default time period shown is 4 weeks before the selected event date and 13 weeks after.